This is dialitd a deamon to enable remote control of a dialup internet gateway
The current version is
0.4 See the Changelog for what has
changed since the last revision.
- Unpack the source tar.
- Type make, Currently Known to work on linux (debian 2.1).
- Install dialitd in your /usr/sbin directory.
- Either telnet to port 666 and issue commands or alternatively I now provide a small java program to control the deamon.
- The port can be set by changing the #define in the dialitd.h
header as required.
- The providers are found by scanning the /etc/ppp/peers directory, the SCAN command rescans this area so a restart is not required.
- The STOP command currently defaults to ppp0 as does the status update.
- Use HELP for list of supported commands and HELP <command> for
help on a specific command.
See the licence file for more details
Any problems with this web page mail Vincent Sanders
There's lots more to the site! A good place to start is the Main Page.
100% hand typed HTML
© Vincent Sanders
$Id: index.html,v 1.1 2002/12/14 23:43:51 vince Exp $