JDialit is a simple swing app/applet to control dialitd.
It is presented as part of the dialitd package without witch its useless!
- Unpack the dialitd source tar.
- Change to the jdialit directory.
- Use "make jdialit" for app use or "make jar" to build a jar
for applet use. The jar build requires you have a valid ,certificated,
key in your keystore.
- Type "java JDialit" for app use
- For applet use place the
example html on a web server along with
the jar file point a browser at the page , the browser must have java plugin 1.3 and the jar must be
signed to allow the applet to open sockets etc. I provide a pre-compiled and signed jar and a self issued
certificate to import if you are feeling lazy.
- It has only been tested with version 1.3 of the sun jre
and java plugin, others may work but I havn't tested them.
- The port can be set by changing the static final in the
JDialitComms.java file as required (must match the port in dialitd).
- Javadoc has been run over the class files and the output
placed in the docs directory.
See the licence file for more details
Any problems with this web page mail Vincent Sanders
There's lots more to the site! A good place to start is the Main Page.
100% hand typed HTML
© Vincent Sanders
$Id: jdialit.html,v 1.1 2002/12/14 23:43:51 vince Exp $