This is flexi-cgi, it is a cgi gateway for the recording and calculation of
The current version is
0.8 See the Changelog for what has
changed since the last revision.
- Unpack the source tar.
- Type make - Currently Known to work on linux and solaris 2.6 (with gcc).
- Install flexi-cgi in your cgi-bin directory.
- Create a directory named flexi-sheets in your document root
- For each user of the flexitime system create a directory with their
name in the flexi-sheets directory.
- Create a .control directory if required and for every week with bank
holidays create a week-<num> file.
Place in this file 8 numbers in the form :
"<number of seconds in a working day> <monday daytpe> <tues> <wens> ..."
Daytypes are :
- 0 normal
- 1 weekend
- 2 bank holiday
- Point a web browser at http://<your www server>/cgi-bin/flexi-cgi
- The directory used for the flexi sheets can be set by changing the
#define in flexi-cgi.h
See the licence file for more details
Any problems with this web page mail Vincent Sanders
There's lots more to the site! A good place to start is the Main Page.
100% hand typed HTML
© Vincent Sanders
$Id: index.html,v 1.1 2002/12/14 23:48:02 vince Exp $